Wireless Retail District Manager- North Boston/ New Hampshire
Join the #1 winning Authorized Dealer for T-Mobile and be part of an amazing entrepreneurial culture!
We need a superstar District Manager over our New Hampshire and Northern Massachusetts stores, preferably with TMO experience.
This multi store expert and will have overall responsibilities for the management and supervision of a group of wireless retail locations including, but not limited to, P&L’s and budgets, store operations and compliance, team management, staffing and the delivery of excellence in customer service and satisfaction.
- 3-5 years wireless industry experience and two (2) years of sales experience; related work experience necessary.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of wireless carriers’ products and services
- Experience in multi-unit management is highly desired. Strong capacity and enthusiasm for continuous learning and training in an industry that is constantly changing
- Strong management and leadership capabilities are essential in this role Strong customer service orientation in delivering and excelling in customer satisfaction
- Ability to identify and drive sales performance to exceed objectives
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel
- Ability to write well-written professional communication including business plans, emails, and other documents as deemed necessary
- Amazing personality with strong business ethics and compliance
- Ability to adhere to “retail” hours (nights/weekend/holidays)
- Ability to travel as needed
- Other duties as assigned related to the position or business operations.
- Works to continually drive success by monitoring and driving a number of store locations towards meeting sales, staffing, retention and delivery of revenue generating goals
- You can read, understand and manage reporting; aka a reporting guru!
- Manages all MSO partnerships in coordination with cross functional departments (HR, Finance, IT and subsidiary companies as needed)
- Assists with the selection of potential retail sites, setting up and opening new retail locations and collaborating with other
- Identifies, hires and develops store managers and staffing requirements through effective hiring strategies that meet the right skill set for all positions and maintains a “bench” of qualified candidates for backfill
- Manages, facilitates and executes training efforts, including one-on-one shadow training, role plays, and classroom style training
- Develops and maintains performance expectations and action plans for all direct reports Manages employee performance, serves as coach and mentor and administers corrective actions and terminates personnel as deemed necessary
- Provides leadership, motivation, direction, guidance, and the support necessary to achieve company, customer, and client program objectives while driving increased employee engagement
- Manages inventory and assets
- Manages physical facilities for brand compliance and assures proper appearance and functionality of POP displays and electronic equipment
- Maintains a high level of knowledge and understanding of products and pricing models.
- Serves as lead in handling and resolving customer issues and escalations
- Participates and collaborates with Human Resources in the effective management of employee relations matters
- Participates in and conducts trainings, conference calls, meetings and other business-related events
- Communicates daily via email and phone with the leadership and field team to ensure they are on track with objectives
- Ensures the timely completion of various administrative responsibilities
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
“The MSO brand means culture, family, and a great place to grow.”
"The Retail Outsource brand means culture, family, and a great place to grow."
"We have an entrepreneurial spirit in a large company."
"People excellence is our number one priority."
"No two days are alike, which is very rewarding."
"The Retail Outsource culture makes me feel like family."