Wireless Retail District Manager- North Boston/ New Hampshire
Join the #1 winning Authorized Dealer for T-Mobile and be part of an amazing entrepreneurial culture!
We need a superstar District Manager over our New Hampshire and Northern Massachusetts stores, preferably with TMO experience.
This multi store expert and will have overall responsibilities for the management and supervision of a group of wireless retail locations including, but not limited to, P&L’s and budgets, store operations and compliance, team management, staffing and the delivery of excellence in customer service and satisfaction.
- 3-5 years wireless industry experience and two (2) years of sales experience; related work experience necessary.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of wireless carriers’ products and services
- Experience in multi-unit management is highly desired. Strong capacity and enthusiasm for continuous learning and training in an industry that is constantly changing
- Strong management and leadership capabilities are essential in this role Strong customer service orientation in delivering and excelling in customer satisfaction
- Ability to identify and drive sales performance to exceed objectives
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel
- Ability to write well-written professional communication including business plans, emails, and other documents as deemed necessary
- Amazing personality with strong business ethics and compliance
- Ability to adhere to “retail” hours (nights/weekend/holidays)
- Ability to travel as needed
- Other duties as assigned related to the position or business operations.
- Works to continually drive success by monitoring and driving a number of store locations towards meeting sales, staffing, retention and delivery of revenue generating goals
- You can read, understand and manage reporting; aka a reporting guru!
- Manages all MSO partnerships in coordination with cross functional departments (HR, Finance, IT and subsidiary companies as needed)
- Assists with the selection of potential retail sites, setting up and opening new retail locations and collaborating with other
- Identifies, hires and develops store managers and staffing requirements through effective hiring strategies that meet the right skill set for all positions and maintains a “bench” of qualified candidates for backfill
- Manages, facilitates and executes training efforts, including one-on-one shadow training, role plays, and classroom style training
- Develops and maintains performance expectations and action plans for all direct reports Manages employee performance, serves as coach and mentor and administers corrective actions and terminates personnel as deemed necessary
- Provides leadership, motivation, direction, guidance, and the support necessary to achieve company, customer, and client program objectives while driving increased employee engagement
- Manages inventory and assets
- Manages physical facilities for brand compliance and assures proper appearance and functionality of POP displays and electronic equipment
- Maintains a high level of knowledge and understanding of products and pricing models.
- Serves as lead in handling and resolving customer issues and escalations
- Participates and collaborates with Human Resources in the effective management of employee relations matters
- Participates in and conducts trainings, conference calls, meetings and other business-related events
- Communicates daily via email and phone with the leadership and field team to ensure they are on track with objectives
- Ensures the timely completion of various administrative responsibilities
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have no recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs
“The MSO brand means culture, family, and a great place to grow.”
"The Retail Outsource brand means culture, family, and a great place to grow."
"We have an entrepreneurial spirit in a large company."
"People excellence is our number one priority."
"No two days are alike, which is very rewarding."
"The Retail Outsource culture makes me feel like family."