Retail Assistant Manager
Mobile Store Operators (MSO), a T-Mobile Authorized Agent, is currently seeking Assistant Store Managers to join our sales force. The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for leading a team of Sales Associates which includes setting and maintaining schedules, monitoring and coaching performance, recruiting and training proactively, recommending disciplinary action as required, managing inventory and assets, and professionally interacting with carrier partners. This position reports directly to the Store Manager.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have experience in the wireless industry AND at least 1 year of aggressive sales experience.
- Must be willing to greet approaching and passing customers in an effort to boost sales.
- Must be willing to participate in continuous learning and training in an industry that is constantly changing.
- Must be willing to adhere to “retail hours.” Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends is a must.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Lead/Supervise a team of sales associates
- Set and maintain work schedules
- Monitor and coach performance; recommend disciplinary action as required
- Proactively recruit and train new employees
- Manage inventory and assets
- Actively and aggressively approach customers to sell T-Mobile products and maintain sales quota
- Professionally and enthusiastically introduce wireless carriers’ services and products to store customers
- Assure proper appearance and functionality of POP displays and electronic equipment
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals within the guidelines established
- Report daily on the number of customer contacts, closes sales and other metrics as required
- Adhere to dress codes and have a professional appearance at all times
- Report store issues, challenges or success in a timely manner
- Participate in required training, conference calls or other related events as instructed
- Strive to deliver a superior experience to the customer every day
- Maintain an upbeat, can-do attitude
- Develop positive relationships with store personnel and management
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have no recently viewed jobs
You have no saved jobs
“The MSO brand means culture, family, and a great place to grow.”
"The Retail Outsource brand means culture, family, and a great place to grow."
"We have an entrepreneurial spirit in a large company."
"People excellence is our number one priority."
"No two days are alike, which is very rewarding."
"The Retail Outsource culture makes me feel like family."