Retail Sales LeaderJob ID 2018-13059 Date posted 02/13/2018
Wake up each day and make a difference! Be passionate about what you do!
You are a born leader! You love bringing out the best in those around you!
Mobile Store Operators (MSO), one of the best and biggest T-Mobile Authorized Agents, are hiring Retail Sales Leaders.
But not just anyone; are you up for the challenge?
You will have incredible training and report directly to the Retail Store Manager as you help to develop the most engaged and knowledgeable team, coaching to ensure each customer experience is better than the one before!
- High School Diploma or GED is essential.
- Must have 1 year experience in the wireless industry and /or retail sales.
- Customer-service oriented, marketing, event promotion, or outside sales experience considered.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Understand and demonstrate integrity, respect, and the ability to develop positive relationships with management, customers, and peers.
- Willing to participate in continuous learning and training in an industry that is constantly changing.
- Ability and willingness to adhere to “retail hours” which includes working nights, weekends, and holidays is a must.
- You will set the bar high as the coach to team members while they professionally and enthusiastically introduce wireless carriers’ services and products to our amazing customers.
- Comunication is key and you love interacting with your team and customers
- Customers hate to wait; you will help ensure that wait time is as minimal as possible.
- Identify the right solutions to customer billing, technical, and/or account issues.
- Our stores look incredible; You will ensure that for your store with the proper appearance and functionality of Point-of Purchase (POP) displays and electronic equipment.
- We love to hear what our customers say; You will help manage customer satisfaction surveys including exit interviews.
- Our dress code is cool and on trend; you will ensure the entire store looks cool AND professional.
- Effectively handle customer complaints and escalate issues appropriately.
- Report store issues, challenges AND successes in a timely manner to the Retail Store Manager.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of multiple wireless carriers’ products and pricing models, as well.
- Participate in required trainings and other business related events as instructed.
- Develop positive relationships with store personnel and management.
- Comply with all company policies, practices and procedures.
- Ensure the timely completion of various administrative responsibilities.