Retail Store ManagerJob ID 2018-12992 Date posted 02/12/2018
Retail Store Manager
Mobile Store Operators
Get to Know Us:
Mobile Store Operators (MSO) can promise you an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow. We are a top third party retailer for T-Mobile, the third largest wireless provider in the United States. MSO is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida. In 2017, we will operate more than 80 T-Mobile stores across the eastern U.S. and Puerto Rico.
At MSO, our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes MSO a fun and rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amaze our customers. Success is celebrated and integrity is the core of who we are at MSO.
Give us your best and we’ll give you ours.
Summary of Position:
Mobile Store Operators (MSO), a T-Mobile Authorized Agent, is currently seeking Store Managers to join our best in class sales force. The Store Manager is responsible for managing a team of sales associates which includes setting and maintaining schedules, monitoring and coaching performance, recruiting and training proactively, recommending disciplinary action as required, managing inventory and assets, and professionally interacting with carrier partners.
We strive to find candidates that will actively approach customers and engage them in conversation to identify their needs for wireless service, phones, and more. Everything from your workstation displays, apparel, and equipment is expected to look clean and professional. Our training provides employees with the tools to deliver exceptional service but first we need an outgoing and upbeat attitude to build on. As a store manager, you must recognize that exceeding sales goals is as important as building positive relationships between the team and their customers. The operations team will rely on you to provide reports on metrics such as number of customers and sales; as well as daily challenges and success.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have experience in the wireless industry and at least a year of aggressive sales experience
- Must have experience in coaching, training, and managing others
- Must be willing to greet approaching and passing customers in an effort to boost sales
- Must be willing to participate in continuous learning and training in an industry that is constantly changing
- Must be willing to adhere to “retail hours.” Ability and willingness to work days, nights, and weekends is required
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
- Uncapped commission, plus hourly wage
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off programs
- Discount programs